Small Business Certifications
C2 North is an expert on the many federal programs available to assist small business. We have extensive experience in navigating the complex application and recertification requirements for programs such as:
- SBA 8(a) Business Development Program
- All Small Mentor-Protégé Program / Joint Ventures
- HUBZone Program Empowerment Contracting Program
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program
- DOT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program
C2 North specializes in guiding our clients through the application process and we adeptly assist our clients with:
- Program strategy, evaluation, and recommendations
- Program benefits, regulations, and compliance
- Procurement advantages
- Board of Directors, executive management, and staff training
C2 North can assist your company in obtaining 8(a) certification from the SBA. We’ve developed close working relationships with SBA personnel, and we stay abreast of new updates and changes to SBA’s programs and regulations so that clients receive the most current guidance and compliance support. Once you receive your certification, C2 North clients also benefit from our expertise in program compliance and reporting requirements. We assist our clients in strategic planning when operating multiple subsidiaries, compliance consulting/training, joint venture/teaming arrangement consulting, and we can guide you through any ownership or name changes your business may consider. Our knowledge guarantees that 8(a) participants spend less time maneuvering through the certification process and more time pursuing their business success.
As a courtesy to prospective C2 North clients we have included a brief summary of SBA and DOT programs below.